Thursday, October 10, 2013
Just Another Fall Afternoon in the Park ...
I am in love love love with the fall here in Cincinnati. The warm weather, the storms, the smell of crisp air, herbs and firewood, but most of all I love how the leaves are changing colors. These are a few pictures I took today walking around in the park - doesn't it look gorgeous?
- Bye, Cincy
- Creepy Creatures: A Halloween Party in Kentucky
- The GWAR experience
- Apple Wonderland
- Detroit: Sleeping Beauty
- Just in for the Ride
- Strictly for Men: A Word (or two) on Male Style
- Just Another Fall Afternoon in the Park ...
- Conversations with Strangers
- Can I See Your ID, Please?
- Some Music and a Whole Lot of Noise
- Sports Time or: My First Baseball Game Ever (yes, ...
- New York, New York - Part III
- ▼ October (13)