Friday, August 2, 2013
Marathon Month for Bloggers
I have taken up this month's blogger "challenge": #31WriteNow Callenge - post something new every day! Here are my thoughts and fears on this:
1. What am I going to post every day???
2. Who is going to read what I post every day???
3. It seemed a good idea last night at 11.59 pm ... but what have I gotten myself into?
On the other hand, I am sure it'll spark a lot of creative ideas and you'll get to read a lot of your favorite bloggers for the next 31 days. So if you'll excuse me now, I need to get started on my next post.
I'll keep you post(ed)!
- 30 Things I Have Come to Love about Ohio
- Trouble in the Hood
- The Importance of (not) Being German
- The Unbearable Lightness of Doing Nothing
- How not to spend a day in Albany
- Canadian Cuisine
- Toronto vs. Montreal: Which Canadian City is Coole...
- I Saw a Sign
- Rising up to the soda challenge: How I discovered ...
- Marathon Month for Bloggers
- Oh Canada
- ▼ August (11)