So 20 days ago, I set myself the very ambitious goal of posting something every day for one month. That worked out ... for maybe 12 days or so and then ... well, then came the East Coast and the beach, and an incredible laziness that just overpowered me. Even the idea of checking my emails once a day seemed like such a drag when my other options were to just lay on the beach, get a tan, and indulge in the most wonderful thing in the world: doing nothing!
BUT, I actually did manage to do a few things on the East Coast that I want to share with you, such as:
- meeting up with dear old friends and
- making new ones
- eating delicious food
- strolling through cute, historic neighborhoods
- and last but not least, enjoying the beautiful beaches
The moral of this story? Even if you don't quite achieve what you had set out to do, you can still have a lot of fun along the way!
- 30 Things I Have Come to Love about Ohio
- Trouble in the Hood
- The Importance of (not) Being German
- The Unbearable Lightness of Doing Nothing
- How not to spend a day in Albany
- Canadian Cuisine
- Toronto vs. Montreal: Which Canadian City is Coole...
- I Saw a Sign
- Rising up to the soda challenge: How I discovered ...
- Marathon Month for Bloggers
- Oh Canada
- ▼ August (11)